Team up with YWAM’s Homes of Hope in Tijuana, Mexico, and make a tangible difference with Mexican families in need. Come see God’s love poured out in powerful ways as we build alongside these precious families as they receive the free gift of a new home. There is a place for everyone: children 6+, teens, parents, grandparents, extended family, singles, couples, etc. Questions? Contact Steve James.
- Informational Meeting: August 13 in the Commons after the 10:45 service; Sean Lambert, President and Founder of Homes of Hope will be joining us for the luncheon.
- November 2 – 5
- Registration Deadline: October 1
- $75 deposit to reserve your spot
- $1000 (per person + airfare to San Diego, CA airport)
- $900 (kids 12 and under + airfare to San Diego, CA airport)
- Flight options: Participants have the option of flying on either United or Southwest and are responsible for arranging and paying for flights on their own.
- Full balance due by October 1, 2023
A $75 deposit is needed to register. The price includes the cost of construction materials, home furnishing, meals, lodging and transportation to and from San Diego airport. The cost does not include airfare to and from San Diego. Greenwood is financially investing in this project by funding a portion of the construction cost. In the event you need to cancel, all trip fees/balance paid is refundable (not including flight–individuals reserve/pay through airlines).